Here is a short list of the best bars we visited while we were in Amsterdam!
- Belushis – attached to the St. Christopher’s Inn hostel this bar is great fun, filled with young pack packers and offers brill drinks deals! We even had 2 for 1 drinks at midnight on a Saturday, I can’t imagine finding that in many other places! Head here for a cheap, party night out.
- Ma’dam – A 360 degree indoor panoramic bar at the top of the A’dam Toren/Tower; Amsterdam’s highest sky bar – with live music, cocktails and a great view it has an amazing atmosphere for some chilled, sophisticated drinks.
- Cafe Remember – I loved their 2000’s R&B playlist and fun atmosphere! A little pub right on the red light district, another one with good drinks deals – the place to get jagerbombs!
- The End Karaoke Bar – on the edge of the Red Light District this Karaoke bar was absolutely packed with people. It was such a great atmosphere if you’re looking for somewhere to get very drunk and have a sing along with tonnes of people from around the world!
- Hard Rock Cafe – No matter where you are from i’m sure you’ve heard of the Hard Rock Cafe chain. We stumbled across this one by Vondel Park after we had been bike riding and decided to take advantage of their 2 for 1 cocktails, because why not?!
- Heineken Rooftop Bar – if you are heading to the Heineken Experience then make sure to take full advantage of their rooftop bar when it finishes – have some beers with an amazing view of the city!
I hope you found this useful 🙂 Check out the rest of my blog for my favourite restaurants, coffee shops in Amsterdam, as well as where to bike ride and a general list of best stuff to do in the city!